Artwork | Fall 2010

Part dreamworld, part memories, part wishes, part love letters. These pieces are inspired by real events: sunshine, ocean waves, a sunny perch, a long road traveled, backyard discoveries, stoked folk and the flatspells in between.

All works are a combination of acrylic pigment transfer, acrylic paint and watercolor mixed with original digital and analog images.

sparklebutta
8x8, Sparklebutta

meet me in montauk
8x8, meet me in Montauk

watching over me
8x8, Watching over me

FUN O RAMA
8x8, FUN O RAMA

slider
8x8, slider

exit here
8x8, Exit here

live life.
8x8, live life.

3 comments:

Danielle M. said...

ooh I like the live life too! I love them all I don't eve care which ones I get they're all so great! Surprise me!

Jamie Welsh Watson said...

I LOVE Live Life. They're all great!

Anonymous said...

i love all of these!!! almost as much as my sweater dress. xoo Beautiful work m'dear.

Post a Comment