Seashell...

A new creation and lyrics from an all-time favorite song by a dear friend. Seashell by Mica Lee Williams.

Seashell I listen well
To the stories from the sea you tell
Hold you to my ear
You put me underneath your spell
Both eyes open wide
I feel the ocean swell inside
Something in the sea that guides me
When I need to quell
And ooh I know it’s just as well
To never know the future
And ooh I ask it anyway
I listen what you say
And the best is what I pray to find
Seashell
Seashell pulled from the land
Smooth and heavy in my hand
Oracle made from the sand
And given to the brine
Oh I walk and smile
Along the shore another mile
Feel as when I was a child
I had no need for time
And ooh I know it’s just as well
To never know the future
And ooh I ask it anyway
I listen what you say
And the best is what I pray to find
Seashell

0 comments:

Post a Comment