Of Endless Waves, Seaglass and Stones

For as long as I can remember, I have wanted to make jewelry out of seaglass, stones and shells. I hoarded away my beach treasures for the day that I might be able to make something amazing with them. With good luck, a good friend, and lots of hard work - the dream has materialized. Here, I present to you a few of the pieces I have created. My jewelry is available here on my Etsy Site and in Rincon, PR at the recently opened shop: Ocean State of Mind. You will also find me at Thursday Night Artwalks and Sunday mornings at the Rincon Farmer's Market thru the end of May!

Rare, Heart-shaped, Cobalt Blue Sea Glass Set in Fine Silver Bezel Balance Ring | Cowrie Shell Ring Double Bezel Adjustable Seaglass Ring Sea Heart Pendant Rare Cornflower Blue Seaglass Ring Creation of the day: Sea Tribe seaglass ring Endless Wave Rings Teal Seaglass Ring Rare Cobalt Blue Seaglass Ring - Custom Order Custom-made Seafoam Green Seaglass Ring Triple Bezel Seaglass and Seashell Ring Setting up for Artwalk in Rincon, PR
Setting up for a Thursday Night Artwalk in Rincon, PR.

0 comments:

Post a Comment